Who ‘we’ are
Jellyhaus Ltd are a multidisciplinary design agency. Our registered address is:
We are committed to providing our users with an experience which respects their privacy.
About this statement
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Our legal basis for using your personal data
For prospective contractors and clients, we will only collect, store, use, process, transfer and disclose personal data in so far as it is necessary for our legitimate interests in that we need the information in order to assess suitability for potential projects. In the event that we need to collect and hold special category personal data about you such as financial information that you or others provide about you we always ask for your consent before undertaking such processing, please see below.
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website:
- including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our consultants.
- Registration information to keep you informed with latest products and/or services
- Name, address, e-mail, and telephone details
How we use personal information
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, service and special offers that we provide.
- To provide access to client areas of the website and provide additional information and services
- To administer competitions and news email services (if explicitly requested by you)
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website
What we will NOT do with your personal information
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We will not use your personal information – whether that be an email or physical address – for our own marketing purposes unless the data gathered was obtained in a clear manner and communicated the intended usage.
Where is your personal data stored?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and is protected using industry standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology. We will do our best to protect your personal data, although as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, misuse or loss. If you suspect any unauthorised access to or misuse or loss of your data, please contact us immediately using our contact details.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data in accordance with the following data retention periods:
- Web lead personal data – 6 months from the date of submission via our web form, email, telephone or any other means of communication.
- Client financial data – 7 years following the last payment made.
We will endeavour to permanently erase your personal data once it reaches the end of its retention period or where we receive a valid request from you to do so. However some of your data may still exist within our systems. For our purposes, this data will be put beyond use, meaning that while it still exists on a system, it cannot be readily accessed by operational systems, processes or staff.
Your rights with personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- request erasure of your personal information.
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
If you want to verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us using the details in the ‘contact’ section in writing.
You also have the right to:
- request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- If you want to access your personal data, please contact us using the details in the ‘contact’ section in writing detailing what information you require, and confirming your full name and email address as a way of confirming your identity.
We are entitled to refuse the request if it is deemed excessive or a repetition of a previous request.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.