Designing A Marketing Campaign
Designing an event marketing campaign is a great opportunity for a business to have face-to-face contact with their customers.
Your goals are:
- To nurture existing customers
- Generate new leads
- Get referrals
- Generate sales
- Get a return on your investment
At Jellyhas we take the time to understand your business, your goals and your target audience. We care about your bottom line.
Our job is:
- Marketing Strategy
- Understanding and meeting your goals
- Working within your budget to generate a good return on investment
- Provide quality design for the various event media (fliers, website, event design, feature design, branding, etc.)
The goal of your business and Jellyhaus is to create an experience that is so enjoyable for participants that it will cause a buzz long after the event is over.
Jellyhaus were appointed by UBM for the marketing campaign of the 2008 Publican Live.
Contact us today to discuss your project and for a quote.